• Mad into manga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not into either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pathospades

Shorts Wearing Youngster
May 11, 2021
I have a MAL account so I don't have to think about it.

My anime = 48.5 Days (60%)
My manga = 32.1 Days (40%)

I'm more of an anime person.

Annette

Social Media Manager - Siliconera
Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
I'm more of a manga person when it comes to collecting, but I love both equally.

haruto

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Nov 12, 2020
i am into reading japanese comics from time to time. But you know I do not have much free time for my hobby. I am student. As you know students often need to write different papers. I am bad writer so use help of assignmentshark.com during peparing for hard writing compositions.

Last edited:

Tsukoblue

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Aug 31, 2021
Mostly anime but I do have a decent collection of manga
DVD and Bluray are all I have left, my VHS tapes have long since been lost and very few anime were released on laserdisc in NA so I never bothered with collecting those

Reactions: Annette

pumasur

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Oct 4, 2021
I used to think manga was ridiculous and a waste of time considering you could get the same input from anime but in a shorter time frame, with more fluid action. Then I fell down the rabbit hole of reading manga

Tsukoblue

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Aug 31, 2021
In some cases manga is the better option like Rurouni Kenshin, the anime was ruined by filler episodes and never got the final story arc of the manga

The Ah My Goddess anime will never get the rest of the story from the manga either

Annette

Social Media Manager - Siliconera
Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
In some cases manga is the better option like Rurouni Kenshin, the anime was ruined by filler episodes and never got the final story arc of the manga
That's sort of how I feel about Sailor Moon. The manga is the superior, concise story-telling that I love. The anime adaptation did too much "monster of the week" filler to drag it out. Still lots to enjoy about the original anime but the Crystal version is so much better. Trying to capitalize on manga series before they are complete is just something I wish the industry would stop doing.

Tsukoblue

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Aug 31, 2021
That's sort of how I feel about Sailor Moon. The manga is the superior, concise story-telling that I love. The anime adaptation did too much "monster of the week" filler to drag it out. Still lots to enjoy about the original anime but the Crystal version is so much better. Trying to capitalize on manga series before they are complete is just something I wish the industry would stop doing.
I only watched a little of Sailor Moon when Cartoon Network aired it years ago, man that had bizarre censorship like Sailor Moon in a bath tub with colored water making it like like she's taking a mud bath

Reactions: Annette