Drag to reposition cover

Hi there Siliconera

pathospades

Shorts Wearing Youngster
May 11, 2021
The home news page wasn't working so I tried the other navigation buttons and ended up here.

My gaming timeline is as follows:

PS1/PS2 > GBA/SNES/N64 > GameCube > DS/PSP > PC > Nintendo Wii U > PS3 > PC > Nintendo Switch

So I'm mostly a Steam gamer now. I don't play mainstream games unless it's Nintendo. I don't play FPS. I don't play Sports. I don't play Minecraft (but I did play Terraria).

Nice to meet yall.

Reactions: Annette

Annette

Social Media Manager - Siliconera
Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
Nice to meet you, pathospades!

What are your top 5 Steam games? I'm always looking to add more to my library now that I have a gaming laptop.

pathospades

Shorts Wearing Youngster
May 11, 2021
Ah, I'm also on a gaming laptop. I 100% prefer having a desktop though.

My top 5 are

Slay the Spire
Full Metal Furies
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition
Fantasy Strike
Hades

Mm. Looking at my list now, I've definitely bought the developer's other games except for Slay the Spire (because they've only developed that game).

Though I love these games, it's hard to recommend them because I just have different tastes compared to everyone else. The only two I can universally recommend are Hades and Slay the Spire, because they're just popular.

Fantasy Strike is a fighting game and I have the opinion that you can't enjoy a fighting game unless you have a friend to play with.

Absolute Drift is a tryhard game. High skill floor.

Full Metal Furies is a beat em up that didn't get enough attention. It has something to offer to the genre of beat em-ups, and offers bending puzzles that most games will not offer. I'm not entirely sure what its flaws are, other than the fact that you need to git gud at it. A lot of people just don't have the patience to git gud.

Slay the Spire is a card game. That turns off me and most people, but the mechanics are simple enough to be compared to Paper Mario, and the challenge is suitable for all people.

Reactions: Annette