Random Character Ideas Repository

Herok

OTmate
Sep 12, 2020
I write for fun and tend to ask people for help with random characters, so I thought it would be fun to do this with everyone here as well. How I want to do this is I want this be a place where people could share specifics for a character they want to see written into a story. If someone likes the character suggested then they can use them, sort of like a character take a penny leave a penny tray. I think it would be fun to see what people come up with, since I come up with tons of characters which I'll never use as is.

Currently I have two settings I always need characters for one being a normal modern High School story(well technically set of stories) and the other being adult characters for a slightly futuristic world based on our modern world where Fantasy creatures like elf, dwarfs, dragonborn/dragons, etc. exist. So if anyone has a character they would love to see in either of those settings let me know. I also wouldn't be opposed to writing short stories if someone had a prompt, if there is a ton of interest in that idea we could do the opposite of a book club and be a writing club.

Then for my character contributions to the pool I had two ideas. The first would be a detective that has split personalities like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, who is the one who keeps trying to solve the crimes they commit without realizing they are the other person. The second would be a character who has super powers or special abilities of some kind, but they come and go seemingly at random so they have to work around that limitation.

If anyone has any questions or needs clarifications let me know. Looking forward to seeing other people's ideas!

Reactions: Annette

SilverShion

Saiyan
Sep 16, 2020
I could post some sketches and ideas I've been working on tomorrow.
You know, cause it's new year....

Reactions: Herok

thelastgogeta

British_Otaku
Sep 16, 2020
I don't have any characters in mind now but may scratch through my notes to see if I can drop something into this crowd-sourced character thing. Thanks for sharing, Herok.

Reactions: Herok