Shadow-Ban

Kevin_Vu

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Apr 28, 2021
None of the rules and guidelines mention shadow banning. and i just confirmed after years of posting that i've been shadow banned. i'm wondering why that's the case.

I can verify that i'm shadow banned because my posts show up, but when i log out of discus, they do not appear.

Kevin_Vu

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Apr 28, 2021
I also want to add that a couple of years ago, I was banned for perpetuating "false" information. The so-called false information was that Sony disbanded Japan Studio, and that they have replaced it with Team Asobi. After a couple of years, it has been verified multiple times (except Siliconera for some reason) that I was correct, that Japan Studio was indeed replaced. And the proof is by Sony's own official site removing Japan Studio as an existing studio.

Japan Studio Has Officially Been Removed from Sony's Website | Push Square

It has affected me for some time that i was treated like an Offender when its now proven that i didn't break any rules. i don't expect an apology of course, because its rare these days for a news source to admit they interpreted information wrong. But it would be nice to have some minor validation that i didnt break the rules back then.