Underrated PS3/PSP/Vita Game Recommendations

Annette

Social Media Manager - Siliconera
Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
With news that the console storefronts for the PS3, PSP, and Vita will all be closing down this year, what are some games you most recommend people add to their libraries ASAP and what makes them so special?

DanijoEX

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Sep 19, 2020
United States
Since nobody hasn't commented, I'll name a few pointers/title worth getting.

1.Lumines Electronic Symphony: Neat puzzle game with good music, sounds and graphics. And the EXP unlock system works very well for it.
2.Rayman Origins: Sames it's console brethrens, same content. However, it's only single player. And runs exceptionally good & smooth.
3.Rayman Legends: Very much like the console version if slighty less content. But has a patch that adds the Invasion levels.
4.Phantasy Star Nova

Reactions: Annette

Annette

Social Media Manager - Siliconera
Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
I've been wracking my brain trying to pick games that were console exclusives but most of my top picks now have ports, like P4G and Yomawari: Night Alone.

DanijoEX

Shorts Wearing Youngster
Sep 19, 2020
United States
I think Lumines Electronic Symphony & Freedom Wars are still PS Vita exclusives as far as I'm concerned. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention still hasn't left the Vita. And that ones is a updated port of the PS3 version.

Now Rayman Origins can found on many platforms. But if you want to get it on PC then absolutely. I just chose the Vita version cause I like playing on the go. I think my last Vita game will be Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f. I miss playing that game...

I'm just ticked off at Sony for their lousy decision to do this. We can criticism Microsoft but I think Microsoft wouldn't be doing this.

Reactions: Annette